WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK.
PLAYING IN CANADA?
With the most comprehensive sport accident coverage in adult rec hockey, becoming a member of the ASHL automatically provides you insurance coverage through Hockey Canada.
- Download a copy of the Hockey Canada Injury Claim Form below or contact your ASHL League Manager for additional information.
- Injury reports must be completed in full no later than 90 days from the date of the injury. Please ensure that your ASHL League Manager signs off before submission.
- Include all original copies of receipts pertaining or relevant to your claim. If your claim includes Loss of Benefits, please include: T4 Slip; Letter from your Employer; & an Employee Cheque Stub.
- Once you’re done, please mail your completed Injury Report and requisite documents to the address listed at the bottom of the first page on the Hockey Canada Injury Report form.
*Please be advised that Claims may take upwards of 6-8 weeks to process
PLAYING IN THE UNITED STATES?
For ASHL participants in the United States, injury reports and the claim process should be initiated by contacting your League Manager as soon as possible after an injury has occurred.
- Romeoville + West Dundee: E-Mail Chris