This article will help users learn how to accept an invitation from Canlan Stats, to join an ASHL Team.
Please note: You should have already received an email from email@example.com indicating that you have been invited to join a Team. If you have not received an email invitation, please check your spam or junk folder for the missing email.
To accept an invitation to join a team from the email and a browser:
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click “Create an Account”.
- Using the same email used to register in Players Bench, follow the online prompts and complete your First and Last name, as well as your birthdate to create your account.
- Next, enter a secure password that you wish to use to access your Canlan Stats account.
- Finally, you will be asked to “Join the Team” that you have been invited to join.
- Now that you have joined the team, you will be automatically directed to the Home Feed page inside the Canlan Stats mobile app.
Already have a Canlan Stats account?
To accept an invitation to join a team from the Canlan Stats App:
1. From the Canlan Stats App, log in using the same email used to register in Players Bench.
2. Find and tap the Notifications Bell at the top right.
3. Look for an unopened notification starting with "Join"
4. Open and accept the invite.
5. You are now a member of that team!
6. Following your team is highly recommended and will be helpful in navigating the app.
7. If you have more than one team you must accept each of the teams invites individually.