Team Admins can review and update the Attendance Statuses for their team rosters for upcoming games. As part of this review, Team Admins can also change the player jersey numbers, if required. Remember, these changes can also be updated during the Roster Set-up process at game time.
- Attendance Status can no longer be updated once the Roster Setup process has begun by the scorekeeper.
- Attendance Status can only be managed using the Canlan Stats mobile app.
- Permanent “In Tournament Number Changes” are made under 'Team Roster' and not 'Game attendance' (Available from your PC)
In order to manage your team you must have accepted your Role from the Notifications Bell on the Home Tab.
- If you have not been assigned the role, please ask tournament staff.
- You must be logged into the Canlan Stats app with same email as the one that is assigned to the role.
- Click the notification to accept the role then use the Profile tab to see your Membership to the team.
- Click and follow Your team.
Manage Your Roster Attendance Status?
Using the Canlan Stats app, find your next game. You can click on the “Scores/Schedule” button in the bottom tab bar to see your games. Note: You can also navigate to a Team Schedule from the Team view, or Competition view.
Click on "Manage Team Attendance" and from there. your roster will show. If you do not see a roster, it had not been added - if so, please see tournament staff for assistance to add your roster.