Last Revised: November 2021
Please note that this policy is subject to revision at the behest of Canlan Sports.
Canlan Sports™ is the leading owner, operator, and investor in the multi-sport recreation sector in North America. Our team is committed to creating sports communities that change lives for the better, including programming for participants of all age sand skill levels.
Before registering for one of our camps or instructional programs, we understand that you may have some questions, which is why we've introduced our Peace of Mind Policy to ensure you have all the information you need prior to your next registration with us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community. 👋
How does payment work?
Payments for camps and instructional programs at Canlan Sports™ are due in-full, with a completed registration prior to the start of programming. At this time, online payments at the point of registration are accepted through Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card; and payments can alternatively be made by contacting your local sports complex.
Please note that a $25.00 surcharge will be applied to any non-sufficient fund payments.
Is it possible to register after a session has started?
Most of our camps and instructional programs have registration deadlines, however, some sessions may be able to accommodate prorated registrations from a waitlist.
If you're looking to register for programming after its start date and have additional questions, please click here to contact us for additional details.
What happens if I need to cancel my registration?
We understand that plans can change, and we're pleased to provide you with options in the event of a cancellation that needs to be made after registration:
- Refund: Withdrawals made (14) days or more before the programming start date will be eligible for a refund, less a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Credit: Withdrawals made less than (14) days prior to the start date will receive a credit on-file. Any credit balance is eligible to be transferred to other family members, and applicable towards other forms of Canlan programming, if desired.
What happens if Canlan Sports needs to cancel my programming?
COVID-19 Induced Cancellation: If your camp or instructional program is cancelled due to government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions, the following scenarios shall apply:
- Prior to Start of Programming: If COVID-19 restrictions prevent a camp or program from starting prior to the first session, participants will automatically receive a credit on-file, commensurate with the original registration fee. Upon request, a full refund will be issued.
- After Programming Starts: If there are COVID-19 restrictions that are imposed after a program has already started, participants will receive a prorated credit, commensurate with the amount of sessions missed due to the presence of any restrictions. Refunds will not be issued in this scenario.
Canlan Sports Initiated Cancellation: If your programming is cancelled by Canlan Sports™, customers will have the choice of registering in other programming options or receive a full refund of any fees paid.
Please note that Canlan Sports™ reserves the right to change the day of the week, and/or time of day of programming if necessary. We will make every effort to provide any notice of such changes, and in the event that a change no longer works for a participant, a full refund or credit will be offered.
What happens if I need to withdraw after my program has started?
- Withdrawal: After a camp or program has started, notwithstanding a COVID-19 or Canlan Sports™ initiated cancellation, participants will not be eligible for refunds or credits if they wish to withdraw.
- What if I miss a session? If a participant sustains an injury or has an illness that prevents them from participating, they will be eligible for a prorated credit for any sessions missed due to injury or illness by presenting documentation from a licensed medical professional indicating they were unable to participate.
- Issue with calibre of programming: In the event that the skill level of an instructional program or camp are not commensurate with the participant's ability, every effort will be made to move the participant to more suitable programming. If this is not possible, the participant will be eligible for a full credit towards future programming, prorated to account for any sessions that may have been completed.
Currently, not all of our locations are able to offer make-up sessions in the event of missed programming. Please contact us for additional information on your preferred location.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please click here to view frequently asked questions, e-mail a team member, or chat in real-time.