Last Revised: October 2023
Please note that this policy is subject to revision at the behest of Canlan Sports.
Canlan Sports™ is the leading owner, operator, and investor in the multi-sport recreation sector in North America. Our team is committed to creating sports communities that change lives for the better, including programming for participants of all age sand skill levels.
Before registering for one of our Canlan Classic Youth Tournaments (CCT), we understand that you may have some questions, which is why we've introduced our Peace of Mind Policy to ensure you have all the information you need prior to your next registration with us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community. 👋
How does payment work?
Payments for CCT Youth Tournaments are due in full based on prescribed payment deadlines, including a non-refundable deposit and a final payment. At this time, online payments through your DaySmart account are accepted through Visa or MasterCard.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: This is due at the time of online registration to secure your spot in a tournament.
- Final Payment: Registered participants acknowledge that final payments are due to be made no less than 30 days prior prior to the start date of the tournament.
- Outstanding Balances: If a registered team has outstanding registration fees 30 days or less to the tournament start date, registrants acknowledge and provide explicit authorization for Canlan Sports to process any unpaid registration fees on the credit card that was used by the registrant to pay the registration deposit.
Please note that a $25.00 surcharge will be applied to any non-sufficient fund payments.
What happens if I need to cancel my registration?
We understand that plans can change, and we're pleased to provide you with options in the event of a cancellation that needs to be made after registration:
More than 30 days prior to the first scheduled day of the Tournament:
- The non-refundable deposit will be converted to a credit, which can be applied towards a future CCT event. This portion of a payment is not eligible for a refund.
- Any monies paid in addition to the non-refundable deposit will automatically be converted into a credit and is eligible for a refund upon request.
30 days or less from the first scheduled day of the Tournament:
- Unfortunately, cancelled registrations made 30 days or less to the start of a tournament will not be eligible for a transfer of registration, credit, or refund.
What happens if Canlan Sports needs to cancel my Tournament?
Canlan Sports Initiated Cancellation: If your Canlan Classic Tournament is canceled at the discretion of Canlan Sports, you will have the choice of transferring your registration, maintaining a credit, or requesting a refund for any monies paid.
Please note that Canlan Sports™ reserves the right to change the division assignment, and team's schedule, if required. For more information, please contact a member of the Canlan Classic Tournaments team prior to registration.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please click here to view frequently asked questions, e-mail a team member, or chat in real-time.